Protection or blessing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection or blessing?

What do you hope for when you think about your future. Religion tells us to believe in God and his angels. Sometimes it seems to me that this is what should be considered a guide to action. I know that I have a guardian angel and I turn to him in difficult times. Do you believe in such things?

Originally posted by JamesGarret View Post
    I know that I have a guardian angel and I turn to him in difficult times. Do you believe in such things?
    Life is a difficult thing and the older you get the more clearly you understand it. I cannot say that I believed in God when I was a young man. But now my attitude has changed. Not everything I see has the same meaning that is common. I believe that it is not the guardian angels who take care of us, but our deceased relatives look after our lives. Life and death are often intertwined and we can find answers if we are careful. Do you pay attention to the power of numbers? I started doing this when I read a new interpretation of some Bible chapters. What is the meaning of 666? This does not mean at all what we used to mean)) It seems to me that our defenders communicate with us using such signs. Read about this and you will see that there is a grain of truth in this.

Comment

Working...
    X