Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women prefer men with long or short hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do women prefer men with long or short hair?

Do women prefer men with long or short hair?

Personally, I prefer a man with long hair,and a beard as well. It’s really soooo sexy looking! I have heard of women who complain about their boyfriend/husband if they haven’t shaved in a few days,they say it bothers them when they kiss if his wiskers are growing. But these women should realize that the beard gets so soft the longer it becomes,thus,it becomes pleasent dearing a deep kiss. Also, a man with a long beard is so wonderful to cuddle in bed with,it is so soft to lay your head on. And even better when he eats your pussy!

Comment

Well, depends on women and their preferences. Still I like high fade https://menshaircuts.com/high-fade-haircut/
      it is quite specific look. As far as I know the whole attention focuses on the top hair, while the sides and back are given backing roles. However, it’s totally up to you to decide what or who will actually pull off the look. I recommend to check out MensHaircuts for some more details about high fade Click image for larger version

Name:	high-fade-haircut-comb-over.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	77677
      High fade is one of cuts you should try out. In case you are unfamiliar with it, we are more than happy to share our knowledge with you!

Comment

Working...
      X